These roasted asparagus are really special because they are sprinkled with parmesan and slightly perfumed with garlic! Cooking asparagus in the oven is quite original and it gives them a special, caramelized flavor that really suits them well and makes them very interesting! Just give them a try and you will see :-) It’s up to you!
Also available in different formats :-)
In two words:
- Preheat the oven at 230°C
- Remove the bottom edges of the asparagus
- Wash them and drain them with some paper towel
- Place them into a tray going at the oven
- Press the garlic with its skin on, and slice it in three pieces
- Add the garlic into the tray
- Pour the olive oil onto the asparagus, trying to cover all their surface
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top
- Add salt and pepper
- Cook for 15’
- Trop bon !
- Enjoy :-)
What’s the story behind this recipe?
I was very intrigued to see a recipe with roasted asparagus because I was used to eat them only steamed! Cooking them in the oven, it’s a splendid alternative and if you like, you can couple them with some of tzatziki light which is a Greek yogurt sauce with cucumber, dill and garlic! But be aware because the tzatziki is quite garlicky and it might cover the taste of the asparagus :-) Nevertheless, it’s a wonderful sauce and it really worth the try eating it with these asparagus!
o-o C'est si bon ! o-o