These scallops are like no other! This time, they are made with whisky, a bit of cream and chocolate! It’s just marvelous! And when they get as a side-dish this wonderful salad with carrots, white wine balsamic vinegar and cinnamon, everything comes in place!
Try them together and you will be very surprised :-)
It’s up to you!
In two words:
- Peel and slice the garlic in very small cubes
- Grate finely the chocolate
- Add the olive oil in a plan and heat it up
- Add the scallops and cook them on all sides in medium heat
- When they are almost done, pour the whisky and let the alcohol evaporate
- Add the heavy cream and stir gently to spread it all over
- Once the cream starts to thicken, add the grated chocolate and stir gently in order to make it go everywhere and melt
- Add salt and pepper
- To eat them immediately!
- So good !!!!
o-o C'est si bon ! o-o