This chicken breast is really simple and easy to make, it’s only the lentils cream that demands a little bit of work, but the final result is really nice and tasteful! You can of course serve this chicken with a salad or some potatoes, but with les lentils cream is better! It’s up to you.
In two words:
- Add the olive oil into a pan
- Heat-up the pan at high heat
- Add the chicken breast
- Add salt and pepper at each side
- Cook it at high heat until it gets some color at each side
- Add the thyme
- Low heat at medium heat
- Pour the hot water, put the lid on and cook for 10’ at each side
- Serve it with the Cream of lentils, mushrooms and thyme
- Succulent !
If you like to have a sauce for this chicken, I suggest the vigneronne sauce that you can find also on this blog.
o-o C'est si bon ! o-o