These mini-cakes are just delicious and low fat so that we can eat them with any guilt! They are a bit compact thanks to the banana and the rapadura sugar but this gives them their character :) Try them, they are fast to make, very good for breakfast, the afternoon, or other moment that we need a bit of boost! Your turn to play!
Also available in different formats :-)
In two words:
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C
- Peel and crush bananas with the back of a fork
- Mix the flour with the baking powder with a whisk
- Add soft butter in a big bowl and start to beat the butter with an electric mixer
- Add by batches the sugar and continue to whisk after each addition
- Add the egg and continue to beat until the mix goes a bit white or forms a nice ribbon!
- Add crushed bananas slowly and keep beating after each addition
- Add cinnamon and keep beating
- Add vanilla extract and continue to beat the mixture
- Add the mix of flour/baking powder slowly with a tablespoon and beat well after each addition with the electric mixer
- Add the mix in six muffin tins; to make things easier, I use paper baking cups
- Bake for 30’
- Let them cool a little bit and enjoy!
- Once the flour is added, you need to add the crushed and roasted walnuts and stir well with a rubber spatula
- Continue recipe as follows
o-o C'est si bon ! o-o